The international activity of the Faculty of Economics and Engineering Management in Novi Sad, University Business Academy in Novi Sad has a long tradition, and numerous contacts have been made since the very foundation of the university and are still very intensive today. One of the strategic determinants of the future development of the Faculty is its internationalization and international recognition.
In this regard, the volume and intensity of contacts and cooperation with foreign scientific and educational institutions have been significantly increased. Currently, the Faculty has signed more than 40 academic cooperation agreements with colleges and universities abroad, and it is in the process of intensifying this activity and signing contracts with several universities and centers of excellence with which there is long-standing cooperation over the years.
OFFICE FOR INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Office Manager: Assis. Prof. Dr. Nikola M. Puvača, Vice Dean for International Relations
The office for International Relations participates in the implementation of all international activities of the Faculty and is especially responsible for the following activities:
- Student mobility (incoming and outgoing students in Erasmus + and other bilateral or other international programs)
- activities related to the implementation of the Erasmus + and other programs
- the administration of international projects related to higher education
- communication with universities and institutions within and outside the EU, government bodies and agencies
- participating in the international university festivals and fairs,
- participation in the organization of conferences, workshops, and meetings at the international level
- monitoring and informing employees about international competitions and programs
- editing the Faculty's web site related to international cooperation
- other international faculty jobs